The Dave Arden Gunditjmara/Kokatha, Songman & Storyteller Show is a full band and performance of 12 original songs and stories. The show takes the audience on a journey into his two countries, of the Gunditjmara & the Kokatha peoples, telling his story of his family’s journey over four generations, delving into the hope, joy and struggle of his tribal and urban life.
- GLaWAC News- Jalandook (Summer) edition 2018 February 26, 2018
- Gippsland Lakes Art on Show 9-12 March 2018 January 25, 2018
- Wurinbeena – Welcome BBQ- 5pm tonight! Monday 20 November Lakes Entrance Fishermans Club- Bullock Island November 20, 2017
- The Gunaikurnai Land and Waters Aboriginal Corporation (GLaWAC) Corporate Plan October 6, 2017
- Job Vacancies at GLaWAC October 4, 2017
- 2 Ranger Guides (Casual) Roles located in Buchan Caves Reserve September 25, 2017
- RAAF Indigenous Youth Program 2017 September 19, 2017