The Gippsland Tobacco Action & Healthy Lifestyle Team is a nationally funded “Tackling Indigenous Smoking” program. We will be hosting 2 “World No Tobacco Day” events in May and would love it if you could be part of the celebrations. The theme for this year is the relationship between smoking and cardiovascular disease, such as strokes and heart attacks.
- GLaWAC Annual General Meeting and Annual Report 2017-2018 November 27, 2018
- New videos have been uploaded! September 6, 2018
- GLaWAC News Winter Merbuck edition 2018 September 5, 2018
- Artists – Expression of Interest- closes 3 August 2018 August 1, 2018
- Lake Tyers State Park Camping and Access Strategy Tuesday 26th June 12.00-2.00pm Moogji, 52 Stanley St, Orbost June 22, 2018
- NAIDOC Week 2018 Boat Cruise – Free Family Event – Friday 13 July June 19, 2018
- NRM Field staff and NRM Coordinator job vacancies June 7, 2018