The Gippsland Tobacco Action & Healthy Lifestyle Team is a nationally funded “Tackling Indigenous Smoking” program. We will be hosting 2 “World No Tobacco Day” events in May and would love it if you could be part of the celebrations. The theme for this year is the relationship between smoking and cardiovascular disease, such as strokes and heart attacks.
- Application deadline extended to 5 May 2019 for four dedicated GK positions April 16, 2019
- How you can help progress Treaty in Victoria April 11, 2019
- Join GLaWAC for the Pelican Count – Sunday 7 April April 1, 2019
- Fingerboards Mine Proposal – details available here March 31, 2019
- Community Event Wednesday 10 April 2019 – hear what’s happening about Lake Tyers Camping and Access Strategy March 31, 2019
- Come and work for GLaWAC – extended closing date of Sunday 5 May for applications March 13, 2019
- Art Show – Entry Forms February 1, 2019