The NRM Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the ongoing operation of the Natural Resource Management business enterprise in our Native Title area. For more information please see the Employment and Training- Working Together page on this website.
- Application deadline extended to 5 May 2019 for four dedicated GK positions April 16, 2019
- How you can help progress Treaty in Victoria April 11, 2019
- Join GLaWAC for the Pelican Count – Sunday 7 April April 1, 2019
- Fingerboards Mine Proposal – details available here March 31, 2019
- Community Event Wednesday 10 April 2019 – hear what’s happening about Lake Tyers Camping and Access Strategy March 31, 2019
- Come and work for GLaWAC – extended closing date of Sunday 5 May for applications March 13, 2019
- Art Show – Entry Forms February 1, 2019